When you receive an order, you'll be notified via email. Please Log in to your Peeba brand portal.
Step 1. Review the Retailer
Click "Order List" and the specific order you want to process.
- The information about the retail will be provided by clicking "Customer"
- Click the "Message Customer" button to directly communicate with the retailer
Step 2. Fill in the tabs
After reviewing the retailer's information, pill fill the tabs on the right side.
- Review Order
- Based on the retailer's information you can choose to accept or reject the order.
- If you choose to reject the order, please fill in the reason
- If you need to edit the order due to the inventory limitation, please click "Edit Order". The updated order will be sent to the retailer and wait for their confirmation.
- Ship from Address
- Please fill in where this package is shipping from (not the retailer's address)
- Shipping Estimate
- Please fill in how many days you need to prepare the package (excluding shipping dates)
- Packing Slip
- This is the commercial invoice, please print it for customs clearance purposes.
- Shipping Method
- Ship with Peeba
- Using Peeba’s courier accounts to ship your products
- Fill in the package information
- The Shipping Cost to Ship with Peeba is automatically calculated and shown in the portal for your reference (paid by the retailer or Peeba)
- Click Confirm order and the pre-paid shipping label will be generated
- Print the shipping label and call the courier or email email@example.com to arrange the pick-up service.
- Please review your address if you cannot generate the shipping label
- Ship by myself
- Fill in the tracking number
- Fill in the shipping cost
- Peeba will reimburse you in the next payout
- Shipping cost is capped at 120% of Ship with Peeba cost
- Ship with Peeba
Step 3. Check your Payout
The "Payout" shown in the order is the amount that Peeba is going to pay you. Once the order's status has changed from "Packed" to "Shipped", Peeba will process your payment based on the payment terms. Once the payout has been transferred, the “Payout Date" in the Order List will be updated.
You can track all of your order payments under ”Account Setting" → Payments