We're here to help walk you through navigating your account! This article will help you find the following information:
- Payment Options
The "My Orders" section shows the previous orders that you made as well as the buttons to return unsold items.
Return Unsold Items - If you and your customers are not completely sold on any of the products you've ordered, you can return them to Peeba if you meet the following criteria:
- The order is the first one you've ever placed with that brand
- You create the return within 60 days of placing the order
- The items are undamaged, unopened, and without any price tags or labels
The "Settings" page is where you are able to manage your account password and basic profile information including:
Your Personal Information:
- Your name - this will be the name addressed in email communications and included on shipping labels
- Phone number
- Login email address
- Language Settings
Note: To save changes made in your Settings tab, please be sure to click "Submit" once you've updated your information.
- Adding multiple users from your store to visit the site
- Adding different cards for your payments
- This is where your addresses for your orders are saved
The "My Invoices" page shows both the invoices that you have paid, as well as your upcoming invoices and their respective due dates.
If you marked any items as missing, damaged or requested to return, they will be crossed off the invoice to indicate they are not affecting your amount owed.
At the top of your screen, you will see the following
- Amount Owed: refers to the total invoices to be paid out upon the end of your payment term
- Overdue Amount: refers to the total invoice amount that you are late with payment
- Account Balance: refers to the discount that would be deducted from your next purchase
- Remaining Credit Terms: refers to the remaining amount you can spend at Net-60 terms