At this time the only methods of payment we accept are credit card. We are unable to accept any other forms of payment (pre-paid cards, checks, wire transfers, etc).
Please know, your default payment method will be the card charged at the time of your invoice due date.
To pay off an invoice, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Peeba account
- Click on “Account” dropdown (person icon) located in the upper righthand corner
- Select the “My Invoices” tab from the dropdown menu
- At the top, in the "Overdue Amount" section, you will see all of the invoices that are due
- Select the invoices you would like to pay and check the box next to them
- If you'd like to review the Order related to the Invoice, click on View Details, then click on View Order.
- Click on “Pay”
This will automatically take you to a “Confirm Payment” screen. Please check the payment details are correct and you have the correct payment option set as default. You also have the option to add a new payment method by clicking into the "Add Payment Method" button.