With Peeba, your invoices are due based on the account you have or how the order was placed:
- Net 60 terms: If you are eligible for Net 60 terms, we will not charge your card until 60 days after your order has been shipped. Spending limits apply. If you’d like to have your limits raised, please contact us using the form below.
- Payment-on-shipment: If you are eligible for payment-on-shipment, you are charged for your order when the product is shipped by the brand.
Please know, your default payment method will be the card charged at the time of your invoice due date*.
If you exceed your credit limit, you can still purchase from Peeba. However, those orders will be processed as payment-on-shipment and due at the time the order is shipped.
Finding your invoice due date
You can find out when your invoice is due by:
- Logging into your Peeba account
- Clicking on "Account" in the top right
- Scrolling to "My Invoices."
Once you are on your "My Invoices" page, you will see all of your invoice history. Your unpaid invoices will be at the top of the page.
For each invoice, you will see the Brand name, the order date, how many items were in the order, the total you owe, and finally the due date.
Please note: If you have any overdue invoices you will be unable to place any further orders until payment has been made.