If your order is eligible for returns, refunds on orders occur once you have marked the items as a return in our system and your return is in transit.
If your invoice has been paid, the card that was used to pay will be credited for the amount of the items returned. If you have not yet paid the invoice balance, the items will be removed from the invoice. Important to note, Peeba credits are single use and non transferrable. If credit was originally used to pay for an order that was returned, it will not be restored.
To help us process your return properly and to prevent future charges, please make sure:
- You carefully inspect and package each return to prevent items from being damaged in transit
- The items you return are in the same, “like-new” condition that you received them*
- Your return includes the same items and quantity you indicated when marking the return in our system*
- Each return has its own corresponding return label, provided by Peeba, and is packaged separately
- The items are shipped back 60 days after the Issue Date noted in the "My Invoices" section
*If you feel you’ve received something from the brand that was in poor/damaged condition or incorrect items, please do not return them to us. Instead, you must contact Peeba using the chat bubble on the bottom right corner.
Items have not been paid yet
If you are on Net 60 payment terms and you have not paid the invoice balance, the items will be removed from the invoice. You will not be responsible for paying for the returned items.
Items that are returned, missing, or marked as damaged will be crossed out on the invoice.
Items have already been paid for
If you are on Pay on Shipment terms or have otherwise already paid for the items you are returning, the card that was used to pay will be credited for the amount of items returned.
Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to be returned to your card. Thank you for your patience!