You can start a claim for items that have been missing or damaged within 14 days after it has been delivered.
In order to report the issue to the brand, please follow the below steps to mark an item as missing or damaged:
- Log into your Peeba account
- Select "Orders" on the top right corner of the page.
- Find the order that you would like to report an issue for and click on "Report missing or damaged items".
- Find the items in question, select the checkbox to the left of the product image and select the type of issue from the dropdown.
- Leave Comment: A comment is required to move forward with the report. Please leave as detailed a note as possible regarding the situation. This will help our team to quickly work with the brands to get resolutions for you.
- Upload Attachments: If damaged, please take photos of each damaged item. Please also include a photo of the box with the shipping label clearly visible. All photos will be reviewed by a member of our team to ensure that you are eligible for a refund/replacement.
- Only issues reported through our portal will be processed and shared with the brand. If you work with the brand directly off the platform - Peeba is not responsible for subsequent activities related to this order.
- Peeba Cash is non-refundable on return.