Import products from Shopify
To provide you an easier means to import your products on your Shopify store to your Peeba store you are recommended to add an API connection to allow the import. Follow the steps in below to set it up
1. Go to your Shopify portal and create an app first. Apps > Apps and sales channel settings > Develop Apps > Create an app will bring you to the page as shown in below. Name your app name then create app.
2. Once you created the app, you will then be in the overview tab.
3. Go to Configuration > Configure. Scroll to Products, check the read_product box then Save.
4. Install the app. Then go to API credentials and Reveal token once. Please remember to keep your token safe as the token can only be created once.
5. Copy the revealed token and domain name (on your url). Then login to Peeba Portal. Click Products > Connect to Shopify. On the top right corner, click Add, paste the Shop Domain (URL) and API Access Token from step 4. Then click Confirm.